POINTS TO REMEMBER
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom”
I. In addition to faith in God, every student must cultivate self-confidence, self-discipline and a liking for hard work.
II. Personal study at home in the presence of parents, both in the morning and in the evening must become a regular feature.
III. Punctuality and cent percent attendance should become second nature.
IV. Regulations with regard to availing leave.
V. Spontaneous voluntary service and a sense of upkeep of public property will reveal the real character of a student.
VI. There are three Mid Term Tests and Three Terminal examinations every year. After each Test/Exam., Progress Report is sent to the parents for information and signature. Occasional meetings of the parents with the Principal/ Vice Principal and teachers will make the student's progress better.
VII. Annual promotion is based on the marks obtained in the Mid Term Tests, Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Examinations. It is also based on discipline, devotion to duty and involvement in all activities of the institution.
VIII. Mid Term Test, Quarterly, Half yearly and Revision test marks obtained by a student in X std. will play a vital role in deciding his group in XI std.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE PARENTS
1. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity, punctuality, and discipline in their wards and by taking a daily interest in their children's progress. They should check the school Diary daily and note the Home work assigned.
2. Parents can meet the Principal between 8.00 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. or between 3.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on all working days.
3. Parents are requested to meet the teachers occasionally to discuss the progress of their wards.
4. Rank cards should be checked and duly signed by the parents within the time prescribed. The corrected answer papers and test notebooks of the pupils should also be signed when they are sent.
5. Students who copy in the examination will be issued a T.C. at the end of the academic year.
6. Students who play truant, i.e., roam about without attending school, will also be issued a T.C. at the end of the academic year.
7. Students who are found guilty of gross misbehavior will be issued T.C. instantly.
8. Promotion at the end of the year will depend on the performance of the pupil during the examinations. The result of the Examination once decided is final and no appeals will be entertained after the results are published.