ACADEMIC STRUCTURE AND ACTIVITIES
(a). VALUES FIRST :
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom" In keeping this maxim in mind, each school day starts with the Morning Assembly. At this solemn gathering, students are sensitised to the need for high values and morals in life. The Assembly is followed by Catechism (for Catholic boys) and value Education (for others) classes. The students are evaluated in these subjects at the end of each term and the marks are included in the Progress Cards. Special training is given to the Catholic students to prepare them for Diocesan Catechism examination.
(b). TESTS AND EXAMINATIONS :
1. Three terminal examinations are conducted at the end of each term in September, December and April.
2. Three mid-term tests are held in the middle of each term as marked in the Diary.
II. MATRICULATION AND HR. SEC. CLASSES:
1. Daily Tests: Apart from the above tests, X, XI and XII Std students have daily tests between 8.20 a.m. and 8.50 a.m. in all working days.
2. Revision Examinations: In order to prepare the student for Board Examination, four revision examinations are conducted for the X std students and three for the XI, XII std students. The time table will be decided as per the Government theory and practical exams.
3. Special daily tests are conducted for slow learners of X, XI & XII. Supervised study in the evenings and remedial classes for all other classes are also held.